Collecting Collections!

My current Superman collection!

Ita bag With some of my keychain and pin collection!

Some of my Funko Pops!

My cat Lilly with my pencil collection. Over 100 pencils!
My Pokémon collection photo for 2017's Pokémon Day.
Hello again, all!

Another thing I love to do is collect many different things, from rocks and wooden pencils to superballs from gumball machines. I basically collect collections. Never really completing anything, just for the fun of it.

I blame my collecting habits on that of the "Gotta Catch 'Em All" generation. 

You see, I was 8 when I got my first Pokémon item: a Vulpix plush from KFC in 1998. Yes, a Pokémon toy from KFC! Those were the days...

Ahem. Anyway. As you can see from the photos above, I have a love of collecting that has spilled into every aspect of pop culture. Although, I'm not sure where rock and wooden pencil collecting fits quite yet... 

I wanna hear from anyone reading though! What do YOU love to collect? :)

~Kelsey

Comments

  1. I have a few collection themes. I try to keep them reigned in since they can fly out of control. My main one is Oakley Sunglasses and products. I ended up creating the main fan site, so there wasn't much self control, and now I have a room full. I also used to collect Comic books, but mainly do the large oversized Hard Cover compilations now. With my daughter, we collect the Five Nights at Freddys merch. Many Funko items like the POPs and Plushies, but there also the million mini figures and the like.

    (-Dann T from DDAD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Those all sound like fun things to collect. Thank you for commenting! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts