And so, It Begins...

Old meets new! A photo by me titled Pikachu and Pokeball.


Starting the new year of 2018 off right by actually going through with a resolution? OK THEN.

Hi! My name is Kelsey and I'm from PA! I love photography, pop culture, music, and video games.

With this blog, I hope to meet people who share the same interests as me, and make new online friends along the way!

Take this blog as my first proper attempt at online journaling. Just with lots of nice photos and the occasional talk of American Idol, Hanson, Anime, Star Wars, and Harry Potter. Also, I'm a big fan of the Sister Act movies and Hocus Pocus.

~~~

Not that it's relevant, but I'm a proud Hufflepuff and Thunderbird. AKA a Thunderpuff! ;)


Also not relevant, but my zodiac sign is Cancer the crab, and my birthdate is July 5th.


This is just a simple intro post as I'm new to blogging, but hopefully, I can come up with something interesting to write about. :)



Comments

Popular Posts