Life and Social Media


As the title suggests...


Life has a way of throwing me curve balls on many an occasion. Let's talk Facebook, shall we?


Good ole Facebook. I've been on that website since 2009. NINE YEARS. That's frightening.


In that time frame... I've learned a few things. One of which is that I need to stop comparing my life to others.


Ever since I joined that site I've done that.


From counting mine and others likes on photos and statuses... To comparing life events... It's been a huge pain in the ass.


The only reason I (and I'm sure many others.) stay on it is to keep in touch with people.


And if I'm being honest I RARELY keep in touch with people outside of Facebook...


Sadly that's the way I've always been with friends.


I guess what this post is supposed to be about is discussing "social media" and it's negative effects on one's life.

Ah well. More on that later I suppose. 


-Kelsey








Comments

Popular Posts