So... American Idol.



On September 13th, 2018 my sister Hayley and I attended the Pittsburgh/Munhall concert for the American Idols Live! 2018 tour.

To say we had a good time would be an understatement.

Without going into too much detail. We met (2nd time for me) Kris Allen (Season 8 American Idol winner) and the AI16 Top 6 of American Idol on ABC.


Kris Allen's meet and greet was a bit more relaxed and we actually had time to talk with him about different subjects.

The Top 6 all got hugs from Hayley and I and a quick hi there and hello and after the photo, we were done.

Though Catie Tuner did thank me for coming, Maddie Poppe liked my shirt... And pointed me out later onstage for wearing it and being the only one at the show with a Maddie shirt!!




Everyone sounded amazing and a good time was had by my sister and I.




We had the best seats too! Up close to the stage. :)




All in all a very fun experience.



Comments

Popular Posts